Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Introduction




Mon Petit Chou Heaven is an up and coming consignment shop that will sell both new and used clothing.   Because fashion evokes style and style is a manner of dress I would like to share my observations and opinions on both.  Fashion is created by designers and produced by manufacturers to be placed in retail stores.  Some would argue that fashion and style are the same and in a sense they are.  But I wouldn’t necessarily interchange the two.  With that being said I am going to share "mes deux cents."

To me style has flair, denotes attitude, promotes creativity, and it sometimes says, “This is what I am feeling and I don’t care what you think.”  Style can be elegant.  It can be seductive.  On many occasions it will present itself in a business manner.  Of course there will come a time when it will lend itself to playfulness.  But whatever the mood or setting you should strive to look your best.   At Mon Petit Chou Consignment we want to offer you, “My Little Cabbage,” a piece of our little “Heaven.”

About myself:

I love fashion.  I love clothes.  I love the art of playing with clothes.  I have style… And I love bargains on designer clothing, how about you?



2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what else you have to post! Show us some pictures of your personal style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LeNi, I will be posting pictures of my personal style very soon. Please don't forget to check back and thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete